- The admin can now view the Payment method and payment details at Reports.
- Navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → Reports.
- By clicking on reports admin can see all the users details with payment method.
- Navigate to the payment section on the Website.
- Fill the required basic information such as first name, last name & email address etc regarding the user.
- On the payment page users will be presented various Payment method options to select the preferred payment method from the available choices such as card details and account information.
- Review the payment details including the selected payment amount.
- Click on the payment button then the user can successfully make payments on the website.
- Click on the reports to proceed.
- In the report section, the admin can find various user details with Payment Methods.
- Click on the relevant report ID to access the report details.
- Once an admin user clicks on report ID, admin will be directed to a page or view comprehensive information with Payment Methods.