We are excited to announce the launch of the WP Easy Pay Version 4.5 and the introduction of six new features to the plugin’s core functionality.
Here is the list of the latest features introduced to the plugin:
- Additional charges option
- Improved subscription handling
- Translation support
- Create custom discount coupons
- New tabs shortcode
- Resend payment emails
Distribute coupons to increase awareness of your business, both locally and elsewhere. We have introduced a new tab on the WP Easy Pay dashboard where you can generate coupons and add any description if required.
You have the option to offer
- To create a coupon, navigate to WpEasypay→ Coupon→ Click “Add Coupon.”
- Users will get coupons code that can be redeemed at the time of purchase to avail discount offers.
This feature enables the plugin to support extra fees functionality; the user can be charged with an additional amount as a processing fee or any other surcharge apart from the actual amount.
- To use the Additional charges functionality in the payment form, navigate to Wp Easypay→ Select Form→ Additional Charges Tab.
- Set the additional charges based on a percentage or static price.
- Users can add multiple additional charges for multiple purposes, such as processing fees or VAT.
- Use the + sign to add the new charges entry and use the – sign to remove the new charges entry.
- Also, users can enable or disable the charges without removing them. Click on the checkbox to enable and unmark to disable.
The new subscription dashboard adds so much to the user experience of the plugin.The dashboard will display detailed information of any transaction (transaction id, date, status, amount total, payment type);
Users can also view and edit the subscription ID, subscription interval, remaining cycles, total cycles, next payment, subscription status, subscription type, actions, and date;
The subscription dashboard can also be added to the front-end using a simple shortcode
You are not logged in..
Please read the technical documentation to understand the features in detail and how they can be implemented.