Square’s suite of products is designed to seamlessly work with each other to save businesses time and money, reduce inefficiencies from managing multiple systems, and help sellers grow their businesses in the future. The good news is that Square has expanded its operations to France.
Now, small businesses and large enterprises across France can access Square’s innovative ecosystem with the tools they need to start, run, grow, and adapt their businesses.
“We are thrilled to expand Square’s solutions into France, helping merchants to run their entire business end-to-end with integrated software, hardware, and data analytics while making it easier for them to take card payments…French businesses can trust Square to be a fair, transparent, and innovative partner they can rely on to help them run their business and get back-on-track after times of uncertainty.”
- Jason Lalor, European Executive Director at Square.
Another reason why Square’s arrival to France is good news for businesses is its compatibility with a variety of different plugins that include Contact Form 7, MemberPress, WordPress, and WooCommerce. Here are some of the best examples of plugins with integrated Square functionality:
- WP EasyPay
- WooSquare Plus
- myCred Square add-on
- MemberPress Square
- Contact Form 7 Square Payment add-on
- Formidable for Square Payment Gateway
- WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway Pro
- LearnDash with Square
- WPForms integration with Square
- Easy Digital Downloads with Square
- Pay with Square in GiveWP
- Pay with Square in Caldera Form
- Gravity Forms Square
- Ninja Forms Square
- Square for Dokan
- Square for WCMarketplace
- Square for WCVendors
French businesses can now sell online, in-person, or both with Square’s integrated suite of products, including:
- Point of sale and payments software and hardware to suit any business: Square launches with two point of sale software products and three versatile payment terminals in France offering both mobile and brick & mortar businesses fully integrated POS software, reliable and secure payments acceptance, and one transparent processing rate of 1.65% for all card-present transactions. With no long-term contracts or monthly fees, the systems are designed for you and your employees to get started quickly.
- Square Point of Sale is the trusted solution used by business owners worldwide to process payments, sell anywhere, and manage their customer base. Square Point of Sale makes it easy to run an online business with fast checkout flows, built-in customer management, and intuitive sales reporting.
- Square for Restaurants helps businesses by offering an integrated set of industry-specific tools and POS for food and beverage merchants that would ordinarily require multiple vendors, all under one umbrella.
- Square Terminal, Square Stand, and Square Reader are versatile, easy-to-set-up devices. For a limited time, Square Terminal will be priced at 99 € (usually 165 €), Square Stand will be 79 € (usually 139 €), and Square Reader will be completely free (usually 19 €) – all available on Square Shop. This pricing is limited to one device per merchant.
- Square Online: Square’s fully integrated e-commerce platform that automatically syncs inventory and orders with any Square point of sale makes it seamless for any business to expand through omnichannel selling. Square Online supports sellers across various verticals: from easily enabling click-and-collect for local businesses to a QR code dining platform allowing diners to order and pay from their mobile device to a full eCommerce website with social media integrations for retail. Square Online offers a feature-rich free plan and various paid subscription plans, and payment processing is competitively priced at 1.4% + 25c per transaction for EU cards.
- Robust business tools to power operations: Square manages the behind-the-scenes details, giving time back to merchants to focus on running their business. Tools include:
- Online Checkout, to quickly sell online via embeddable buy buttons and payment links
- Virtual Terminal, to use your computer to take payments remotely
- Team Management, to streamline timecards and staffing
- Kitchen Display System, to expedite your kitchen operations – including delivery orders
- eGift Cards, to provide an additional way to reach customers
- Square Invoices will launch later this year to help businesses send professional, digital estimates and invoices and get paid faster.
- Partner platform to unlock even more functionality: Square integrates with business tools like Prestashop, Wix, Bookeo, and Deliverect to enable businesses to use Square seamlessly with third-party software that caters to their specific needs.
- Suite of APIs enabling developers to create solutions for sellers: Our APIs and SDKs enable developers to build custom applications that can seamlessly integrate with the rest of our ecosystem of products.
Businesses interested in learning more about getting started with Square can visit: https://squareup.com/fr/fr